Massage has therapeutic benefits to body, mind and spirit
Massage makes you feel and perform better. Massage has the following benefits:
- Increases circulation;
- enhances the immune system;
- promotes nervous system functioning;
- reduces blood pressure;
- relieves pain and muscle tension;
- improves mood, intellectual reasoning and job performance;
- positive effect on conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes and migraine headaches.
Depending on the techniques used, massage can:
- Stimulate the nervous system to help reduce muscle atrophy;
- increase muscle tone;
- stimulate the functions of the skin or an organ deep inside the body;
- sedate the nervous system to help ease muscle tension, spasticity, stress-related symptoms and headaches;
- boost the functioning of the immune system and maintains health when done regularly;
- stimulate sluggish circulation or slow down the circulation of someone who has just run a marathon when using friction massage techniques;
- allow better range of motion and support the connective tissue and muscles in becoming strong and healthy when doing simple joint movements and joint stretching.
Types of massage offered include relaxation, deep tissue, hot stone and pregnancy.
To feel better, relieve any discomfort, decrease stress levels, feel more relaxed and have a body that functions more efficiently, schedule regular appointments with your massage therapist. With the growing research base and the recognition of the benefits of massage in the healthcare arena, massage is a “kneaded” component of your wellness regimen.
I have received excellent services provided by Dawn. She is always professional while being personable enough to make you feel comfortable. I have received laser hair removal, tattoo removal, and scar treatment utilizing the skin p.i.n. I feel like all of the equipment is top of the line and I am VERY happy with my results. I highly recommend this business and will definitely use them again in the future. I really can’t say enough good things about my experience (which could have been very awkward).Casie M.